We are committed to Zero Harm for Everyone, Everywhere and Caring for our Environment.
We believe that all work related injuries, illnesses and environmental incidents are preventable, and we want to be a valued member of the communities in which we operate.
In particular, we will:
Provide a safe and healthy working environment for employees, sub-contractors and suppliers, and promote safe behaviors – Think Safe, Act Safe, Be Safe.
- Establish and maintain health and safety management standards and systems in compliance with relevant industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and assess hazards to safety and health and control them as part of a total risk management process.
- Require every employee and sub-contractor working for us to comply with relevant legislation and the health and safety management standards and systems, and we will provide them with the necessary training to enable them to have the knowledge and skills to undertake that work in a safe and healthy manner.
- Conduct our operations in compliance with all relevant environmental licenses and regulations.
- Promote the efficient use of resources and energy.
- Strive to minimize our impact on the environment.
On each of these areas, we will:
- Strive to continually improve.
- Report on the progress made on our health, safety, environment and community performance.
- Encourage everyone to carry our commitment to health, safety & environment to their homes and to the community.
We make this commitment to our employees, sub-contractors, customers, and the community as we work towards Zero Harm for Everyone, Everywhere and Caring for the Community & our Environment.